New Test Results are Out (09/2019)
Finally, the test that was recommended by Michelle Gerencser, MS, from DUTCH Comprehensive Urine Hormone Test is out.
The outcome is interesting, and I am yet to speak to someone about the outcome.
You will be also to see all the items that are outside the range
The full report can be seen below which shows more items that are within and outside the range
Precision Analytical Report
Previous Readings (end of July 2019)
New tests were conducted after a discussion with the great and always helpful Xavier Kern (part of Kharazian group). The tests and their results were as follows:
- Methylmalonic Acid (MMA), Urine: 3 mmol/mol
- Sex Hormone Binding Glob, Serum: 112.3 (high)
- Homocyst(e)ine: 11.3 umol/L (high)
- B12: 239/4 pmol/L (below range)
I started taking B12-Max (3 times a day).
- Folate (Folic Acid), Serum: 8.3 ng/mL
- MTHFR (containing c677t and a1298c): negative
- Growth Hormone, Serum: <0.1 ng/mL
- Zinc. 21.1 umol/L (out of range)
I will be reducing my Zinc daily intake
Even Earlier Readings on 7/2019
I decided to take care of this hormone challenge (failing so far!)
The following readings are OUT OF RANGE
- SHBG at 112.3 nmol/L. This has been the case for years.
- 17-beta-Estradiol (E2) at “<5 pg/mL” where normal range for men is 11.3 – 34.2 pg/ML. 1-year old and will repeat soon.
One doctor had me do an Ultrasound for Abdomen and SCROTAL US. Both returned negative.
I have done these tests for as long as I can remember, and below are WITHIN Range including its readings on 7/2019
- Free Testosterone, Total
- Free Testosterone, Serum
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Luteinizing Hormones (LH)
- DHEA-Sulfate: 226.3 ug/dL
- Folate (Folic Acid), Serum
- Estradiol (Roche ECLIA methodology): 11.0 pg/mL
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1). This one was in 2017.
ConclusionI have challenging outcomes as per the DUTCH Comprehensive Urine Hormone Test and I am to discuss the outcome with a professional.