Dr. Pawluk: PEMF Use
Feb 1st , 2021
I spoke Dr. Pawluk before the surgery to help me do the plan. I did the pre-surgery part. However, where I was supposed to start doing the PEMF starting after 5 days post surgery, the decide did not arrive until the first 3 weeks passed. Then when I started taking it, the seizures started development and I stopped using it to minimize potential sources. I reverted back to PEMF after the 5 difficult days passed and no seizures came through and that meant that PEMF had no link to it. Therefore, I reverted back to using PEMF, although late.
I am doing PEMF 120 30 min on daily basis, either one or two times a day.
But then, as of Feb 10th, I started taking it on daily basis.
My Complaints Until 5th Week
Feb 12th , 2021
- Lack of energy (tired). This usually starts around 11 AM and stays the same way until midnight
- My seizure is not controlled well at the time of sleep. This reminds me of how I used to fill post my first surgery in 2009
- Far more challenges in finding words, or saving new labels/information
Dr. Oliver’s Opinion on 2nd MRI
Feb 9th , 2021
- He believes that “edema” may be actually so, but it may also be low another low infiltration
- He believes I should no longer do another MRI next month, but instead wait until 3 more months pass, then do another MRI and then connect with him to make a recommendation
- He believes Chemo if taken on stage II, the same things that may work now will not work if stage 3 or 4 comes in the future. Therefore, he believes it’s best to do another surgery and remove whatever can be removed soon. He said that soon is not NOT urgent, because I am on stage II currently.
- The doctor said that he’ll be waiting to hear from Germany soonest.
- He suggests that if we decided to make surgery, he will most likely do whatever is needed to resolve the seizure challenges (cutting work that’s near amygdala).
Report is Out from Germany (Dr. Biskup)
Feb 11th , 2021
Neoepitope Prediction and Peptide Selection
Report of Somatic Tumor Variants
- We detected variants with potential therapeutic relevance in the current sample.
- No evidence of therapeutically relevant variants in genes CDKN2A, CDKN2B, EGFR (amplifications, activating mutations).
- No detection of a pathogenic/likely pathogenic germline variant.
Dr. Flannery Meeting Outcome
Feb 12th , 2021
- Don’t try to do much at this stage. (i.e. it is not the time to heal Mycotox, H-Pylori, Leaky while you are just out of surgery)
- Focus on handling the surgery impact. Act on other things after surgery had passed for 3 months.
- If Chemo options showed that it can kill for 50% of the cancer cells, then why not go through that path? (something that I’ll discuss with Dr. Biskup on my upcoming scheduled call on Feb 23rd, 2021)
- Dr. Flannery recommended that I take: Resvero Active, Liqua-D, Trifolamin, Super Methyl-SP, SAMe & TMG, Brain-E 1200 and EnteroVite. He also recommended that I take Trizomal Glutathione, but I told him I’d better wait first from Michelle Gerencser if it’s the right time to consider it or not yet.
- The doctor also recommended the use of Boswellia (I don’t have any of them anymore, so I ordered some and I’m waiting to get them to arrive – takes two weeks)
- Exercising at this stage is not recommended (e.g. 7-min workouts). However, other easier simpler exercises are welcome (and he stated some specific ones)
- Training the brain (exercising) is recommended only if my brain is not quickly challenged (which it is). .
Dr. Antonio Russi
Neurologist, Epileptologist, 49 years of experience. More info
Feb 19th, 2021
- Surgery to control or reduce seizures is not needed and/or not applicable in my case
- What happened in the 6-days that passed? He believes it could be that I reduced CBD from 1.3mg to 0.5mg around 3 weeks before it. In other words, he’s suggesting that the number became too low, but took time before it reflected on me.
- He thinks that 1.3mg is too low anyways! The doctor did the math, and accordingly he stated that I need to reach 3mg (more than double of the amount I am currently taking). I was shocked because many of the practitioners I worked with on CBD stated numbers that are even less than what I am taking today. The doctor then shared with me how I can increase this on 5 weeks (gradually increase CBD dose)
- He believes this will be all I need to resolve the current issue. I told him that CBD at this dose is expensive (~USD 3000 per month). He said that I can use Clobazam along with the current dose of CBD to save the current costs. He believes Clobazam is safe, works on different ages including children.
Update on My Complaints
Feb 21st , 2021
- I gained a good part of my energy during the day.
- My word finding has improved. I am getting much closer to where I was before surgery.