Recent Healing Events

I did many things recently but as I don’t have time, I started from the below and will update soon

  • June 2019
    I made multiple blood work relating to my Hormonal challenges.
  • July 5th, 2019
    I made a Neurological Rehab Program for almost two weeks with Dr. Frank E. Patterson at InnovaBrain
  • July 10th, 2019
    Had one long session with Michelle Gerencser, MS which yielded to one key outcome about drug and food interaction with Trilpetal.
  • May 18–19, 2019
    Attended a comprehensive Neuroinflammation course by Dr. Datis at Kharazian’s Institute
  • August 20th, 2019
    I started High Intensity PEMF again. Once a day, for ~ 5 minutes on the brain.
  • August, 2019
    I got my results for Array 7 and Array 2 from Cyrex Lab and shared results with Jama Lambert. Results can be seen here
  • August, 26th, 2019
    The Multiple Food Immune Reactivity Screen (Array 10) results came out from Cyrex, and a discussion was done with the Jama Lambert . Results can be seen here
  • August 30th, 2019
    First meeting with to discuss the recent Functional Genomic Analysis (DNA) test results with Robert Miller, CTN. We discussed the connection what potential nutrition and supplements and tests should be I be considered
  • September 1st, 2019
    Starting Ketogenic diet for the third time in the last few years, but this once after learning what Array 10 how to approach the diet differently!
  • September 8th , 2019
    Take the Chemical Immune Reactivity Screen (Array 11) at Cyrex given the results that I’ve seen on Array 10. I am also considering Array 4, too.
  • September 9th, 2019
    New Blood work result are done showing bad LDL, HDL and Zinc.
  • September 18th, 2019
    The DUTCH Comprehensive Urine Hormone is out. The outcome does show interesting outcomes that I am yet to find what I should do about it. (I learned from Dr. Datis a month after that this test is not the under the Gold Standard for testing)
  • September 19th, 2019
    I decided to take yet one more Brain MRI before traveling to the states. The outcome was that there is no progress
  • September 21st -22nd , 2019
    Attended the Gastrointestinal Clinical Strategies and Treatment Applications at Kharrazian Institute. I learned plenty, and it seems that I need to fix the gut brain connection further before seeing any positive outcomes.
  • September 23rd, 2019
    Just bought my cold laser from erchonia after having figured the ration behind it with Dr. Trevor Berry on Sept 24th.
  • September 25th , 2019
    Took my SPECT Scan at Amen Clinic. The results will be tomorrow, where I’m seeking to learn something new that could probably shed some light on the challenges I have so far!
  • October 4th, 2019
    Finally, the Chemical Immune Reactivity Screen or Array 11 is out.
  • October 9th, 2019
    I have met with Dr. Brandon Brock to see what his thoughts of my clinical case. I am waiting to hear from him on the proposed protocol revision that he will document and send soon
  • October 17th, 2019
    Conducting an Organic Acid Test from Great Plains Laboratory as per Dr. Robert Miller request and the results and discussion can be seen here.
  • October 2019
    Scheduling a call with Dr. Mark Flannery. When I met with Dr. Datis last time, he recommended that I meet up with Dr. Mark as a wonderful doctor that can help with my case.
  • November 1st, 2019
    I intend to do a Gut Microbiome Testing at Viome and the outcome is already out with details.
  • November 2019
    Take an appointment with Michelle Gerencser, MS after taking full blood work tests seeing how am I doing so far, and to discuss symptoms!
  • December, 2019
    Conducted two EEGs, and met with three doctors to discuss what to do to get rid of Trileptal (I ended up stopping it), details here.
  • Jan 2019
    Scheduling another call with Dr. Mark Flannery to discuss the outcomes after more tests are out
  • Jan 2019
    Met with Dr. Sandlin Lowe on one hour call to discuss my case further and he ended up suggesting more supplements, and a different protocol.
  • March 2019
    Conducted a test and waiting results for a MycoTOX Profile (Mold Exposure) given that my wife made the test and the results were extreme on many ends. The outcome showed that I have major issues that require action
  • March 2019
    A meeting with Dr. Mark Flannery to discuss the outcome of the MycoTOX test, and that introduced 12-weeks new program as discussed with him.
  • March 2019
    New Toxic and Essential Elements test outcome is out showing major outcomes that requires action. The outcome is shared here, and I am yet to meet with Robert Miller later this month to see his recommendations
  • Dec 2019 until Dec 2020.
    Met Dr. Flannery and started new work, new tests, and finding new issues that weren’t discovered before.
  • Aug 2020
    Another test for Mycotox Test, showing that I improved but I’m still doing bad.
  • Sept 2020
    Meeting again with Dr. Flannery, and moving to another phase of treatment.
  • Nov 2020
    Covid-19 infected me and I had many challenges during that time!
    That made me feel like doing another MRI. Surprisingly, that showed growing tumor!
  • End of Nov 2020
    Started Ketogenic Diet + HBOT sessions until I travel for surgery
  • Jan 2021
    Brain tumor surgery took place in Spain!
  • Feb 2021
    I did the EEG again. Turns out that EEG is better than 1 month before the new surgery.
  • Feb 2021
    A day after this EEG. I had the highest frequency of auras in my life for 4 days. Turns out the gut infection has been the source of the issue.

Upcoming Healing Events

  • Beginning of Feb 2021
    Started AIP diet again. Going after MycoTOX for the next 3 months protocol.
  • End of Feb 2021
    Expecting what the DNA outcome from Practice for Human Genetics Tübingen will tell me I should do: Chemo or no Chemo?! (it takes 3 months before starting anyways)
  • March 2021
    Second MRI expected (two months after brain surgery)
  • April 2021
    Third brain MRI expected. This may make me decide if should do another surgery OR have decided to go with Practice for Human Genetics Tübingen?
  • April 2021
    Did I get a clean outcome from the MycoTOX test?
  • Later on
    Should continue the plan for Intestinal Antigenic Permeability (if I wasn’t on chemo, and if the MycoTOX test came negative)
  • One Day, maybe!
    1. Considering an Intensive Therapy Program for cranial classes. Still thinking between this expensive program or to take private CranioSacral sessions with one professional
    1. Try Neurofeedback again, hoping that I have tried enough that probably made my brain respond to this great tool!